2015年2月3日火曜日

Customer service in the Philippines


The thing that I can not stomach about the Philippines is customer services. Especially those who grew up in an advanced country might have been upset with it as lease once when doing groceries. I often go to Land Mark, the nearest shopping center from my condo, and buy ingredients, but I feel stressed most of the time because: 

  • Falling in line, as it is already a long line
  • Cashier are not well-trained and they don't even apologize when committing a mistake
  • There is not place where customers can put or place carts and baskets
  • Too many employees in one place! It causes traffic
  • Paying by credit/debit card, it takes time (it should be faster than paying by cash)
  • Some cashiers can not handle a problem alone, and need to call a manager
I came to appreciate my country because its services are always smooth. I am trying to think that I am being challenged as to how much I can be grateful for my country. For further development in the Philippines, they need to do something about their customer services. I hope it gets improved while I am staying here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿