2015年1月29日木曜日

Premium Rose Katsu (¥3600)

I still remember that moment...I think that was before going to the Philippines.



A high school teacher of mine, who is really dedicated and helped me with the preparation for studying abroad, brought me to a Tonkatsu restaurant that was located in Shibuya, the center of Japanese trends. Actually, I seldom go to Shibuya because the place is always congested and filled with pedestrians. Above all, the thing that I hate most is noise! Fortunately, the restaurant that my teacher brought me was very quiet.. it was because of high-end one?

I asked him, "What is the best dish that you have ever tasted?", "This one", he said, pointing his forefinger at a picture. I glanced at the price below , "e, expensive! " Though my teacher pushed me to order it,  so finally " Okay! I will get that one." Twenty minutes after I ordered, a handsome waiter gently put the dish on the table putting a smile on the face. As soon as I grabbed chopsticks, gently lifted a piece of Tonkatsu with that chopsticks and beautifully put it in my mouth with awe. "...phenomenon!!" the juiciness spread in the mouth. I don't know how many carbs I ate  (Unlimited rice). Anyway, I have never tasted Tonkatsu like that in my entire life! I was filled with happiness till my teacher said something made me feel guilty.

"I really envy you. I have never eaten it before." he said with arms crossed.

If you feel like eating the tonkatsu I ate

(Katsu Kichi Shibuya)
Add: B1F, KDC biulding, Shibuya 3-9-10, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
http://www.bodaijyu.co.jp/restaurant/shibuya/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿